- A major element of this class consists of "flows": moving from poses to pose at steady pace.
- Each class builds on the last.
11:30 Aqua Yoga Restorative
Discounted monthly class-pack or a single class available to all
- A good class for those new to aqua yoga and/or with sustained injury, healing from surgery, injury or illness or just enjoys gentle practice.
- A slower paced class with simple yet powerful poses and sequencing designed to relax your nervous system
- Meditative and repetitive, restorative aqua yoga is an excellent way to learn the basic poses and foundations of yoga and aqua yoga
- If you are recovering from an injury please get a ok from you doctor before attending.
Pre-online registration is required
Due to the limited capacity of just 10 spots in each class
online class pre-purchase is required. This ensures no one will be turned away at the door and allows for each class to start on time.
- You may register at the bottom of this page by clicking a class for the specific date or dates stated in title (i.e. "5/20" or "May series").
- Classes will only be displayed below if they are open
- If there are no classes displayed or below or the class date you are looking for is missing that means the class is sold out.
- Registration for the next month of classes opens the 2nd week of the previous month. For example: July classes will be displayed on the site and ready for purchase the 2nd week of June.
Each class is a hour long. please bring a towel, water and if you burn easy sunscreen and a hat.
About the pool:
The pool is a heated, outdoors and mostly shaded.
The warm 90-95 degree water allows for slower movement, longer stretches and a deeper mind-body connection.
There are steps to get in and out of the pool, if you have trouble walking up or down stairs please contact Katherine to see if a class at Floating Lotus is right for you.
Treated lightly with chlorine each week, students enjoy little to no chemical smell.
Each class is limited to students.
Floating Lotus is part of the Sol Healing and Wellness Center.Sol Healing and Wellness Center is at 13805 Ann Pl, Austin, TX 78728
For more information about Wastu services or Sol Healing and Wellness Center please go to http://solhealing.com/
If you have questions about the aqua yoga classes please email Katherine at email@example.com
- Pre-registrartion required
- No money will be taken at the door.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the date of a single class
- Registration closes 5 days before the first class of a discounted class series.
- Class purchases not transferrable to other dates.
- If class is cancelled due to weather all money will be refunded. When registering please be sure to give a good number or email address in which you can be reach in case of class cancellation due to weather.
If you would like to attend one of the month long series but are in a challenging financial situation. Once the classes have 6 students, one sliding scale tuition is available for each month long series (3-4 classes). To apply for tuition please fill out this form