Welcome to Austin Aqua Yoga
get out of the house and into the pool
Schedule a private or semi-private aqua yoga class and experience the bliss and relaxation of aqua yoga all while maintaining social distancing.
Monthly group Private SEries
Katherine is now offering a therapeutic, aqua yoga series in groups of 4 students.
Gentle yoga classes
Can't make it to aqua yoga? Join one of Katherine's weekly yoga classes via Zoom.
practice aqua yoga on your own time.
Purchase an aqua yoga sequence sheet or mp3 download.
Follow Austin aqua yoga
Summer classes sell out fast get notified first when class registration opens each month.
You will also enjoy aqua yogic inspiration and find out about retreats and certifications.
Join Email List
Why practice yoga in the water?
- Decreased inflammation
- Increased body awareness
- Promotes deeper breathing
- Increases range of motion
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Water-resistance tones muscles
- Decompresses joints
- Improves balance
- Creates a relaxation response in the body
- The pool can be a playful environment that cultivates confidence and encourages community.
Who might this be good for?
- Lovers of water and relaxation
- Students with balance issues
- Students with arthritis, joint pain or inflammation
- Older Adults
- Athletes and swimmers
- Those with Fibromyalgia
- Those with minimal body awareness
- New and experienced yoga students
"I LOVE AQUA YOGA BECAUSE THE WATER OFFERS BEAUTIFUL SUPPORT FOR ALL OF THE BODY’S MOVEMENT.
THE WARMTH AND BUOYANCY OF THE WATER, RELIEVE STRESS ON THE JOINTS, AND ALLOWS ME TO EXPLORE MY RANGE OF MOTION IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN A LAND CLASS."
Katherine Winge C-IAYT
Yoga Therapist, Aqua Kriya Yoga Senior Teacher, meditation teacher, Mindful Self-Compassion trained teacher, Reiki practitioner, mother, swimmer and lover of water.
Join us at Floating Lotus Watsu Pool!
Floating Lotus is in the Sol Healing and Wellness Center at:
13805B Ann Pl, Austin, TX 78728
Questions? Email Katherine: