Sunday Morning Aqua Yoga
Floating Lotus Watsu pool is a peaceful place to practice.
DUE TO COVID, REGULAR LARGE CLASSES ARE CANCELLED THIS SEASON. CHECK OUT THE THERAPEUTIC SEMI PRIVATES INSTEAD.
About the classes:
- Floating Lotus Watsu Pool is outdoors
- Classes are on Sundays and run May through October.
- Pre-online registration is required.
- Due to the limited capacity of just 10 spots in each class online class pre-purchase is required.
- Each class is a hour long. please bring a towel, water and if you burn easy a hat.
About the pool:
- The pool is a heated, outdoors and mostly shaded.
- The warm 90-93 degree water allows for slower movement, longer stretches and a deeper mind-body connection.
- There are steps to get in and out of the pool, if you have trouble walking up or down stairs please contact Katherine to see if a class at Floating Lotus is right for you.
- Treated lightly with chlorine each week, students enjoy little to no chemical smell.
Floating Lotus is part of the Sol Healing and Wellness Center at 13805 Ann Pl, Austin, TX 78728
For more information about Wastu services or Sol Healing and Wellness Center please go to http://solhealing.com/If you have questions about the aqua yoga classes please go to our FAQ page or email Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-registration required/No money will be taken at the door.
- Class purchases not transferrable to other dates, see terms.
- If class is cancelled due to weather all money will be refunded. When registering please be sure to give a good number or email address in which you can be reach in case of class cancellation due to weather.
If you would like to attend one of the month long series but are in a challenging financial situation. Once the classes have 6 students, one sliding scale tuition is available for each month long series (3-4 classes). To apply for tuition please fill out this form
. "Aqua Yoga relaxes me in ways that regular yoga does not. The water releases tension in my back and hips and makes movement effortless and lightweight. While I love my 15 year yoga practice, I've previously injured myself pushing through poses on land. Aqua Yoga teaches me to slow down and let the water guide my movements and breath. Upgrading to the watsu pool was a total game changer"-Coleen