Teach Aqua Yoga or simply deepen your practice.
Katherine will be teaching a
Level 1 Aqua Kriya Yoga certification weekend
May 23-24th, 2020
at Sol Healing and Wellness Center/ Floating Lotus Watsu Pool
in Austin Texas
Aqua Kriya Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 is open to everyone.
This training can be adjusted to accommodate teachers with or without yoga background. For those without a yoga background, an introduction to yoga and its use as a healing & therapeutic modality will be added.
In this 18 contact hour Level 1 training you will:
- Learn what Aqua Kriya Yoga is and how it can serve the diverse population.
- Understand how to structure a class.
- Practice demonstration and communication in a pool group setting.
- Learn to translate yoga poses into the water and their benefits.
- Understand the relationship between the body/breath and mind
- Learn how to use props to assist and enhance poses
- Understand how to articulate poses to fit individual need
- Be a pioneer in a leading edge method that benefits a growing mature population by keeping them mobile and supple.
- Students who complete the Level 1 training and have a 200 hour yoga certification are eligible to attend Level 2 training led by Camella Nair.
- Excellent modality to learn for "land" yoga teachers and therapists
- This course is eligible for IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists) CEUs
- Major aquatic schools may be petitioned for CEUs.
- Learn more about the training here
Space in this certification is limited to just 11 students. Click the link below and to go to the Aqua Kriya Yoga registration page.