1 hour class, mp3 download only.
If you are unfamiliar with aqua yoga, yoga or are a visual learner, please consider purchasing this mp3 as a "package" (comes with a visual aid).
ABOUT THIS SEQUENCE:
Empowered and Open-Hearted - Aqua Yoga for Posture
This well rounded, one hour practice incorporates “flow” (simple breath linked movements), to bring deeper breath and greater balance into the body.
Emphasis will be on creating strength in the upper back, space in the chest as well as stretch and strength in the neck. There are a couple longer held balancing and standing postures for cultivating core strength.
Class concludes with a short "savasana" (relaxation pose) to the sound of crystal bowls.
Who would benefit from this class?
- have a tight chest, neck and/or shoulders
- would like to improve their posture
- suffer from "upper-cross syndrome"
- have excess pitta and/or kapha
- are interested in bringing greater balance to chakra's 3-5 (Manipura, Anahatha, Vissudha).
Practice along with this mp3 in water no deeper than chest-depth at a temperature preferably warmer than 85 degrees.
You will need at least one "water noodle" or floatation device.