1 hour class, mp3 download, PLUS an 8.5 x 11 laminated companion sheet (visual aid: pictures of poses in full color. To be mailed to you).
ABOUT THIS SEQUENCE:
Empowered and Open-Hearted - Aqua Yoga for Posture
This well rounded, one hour practice incorporates “flow” (simple breath linked movements), to bring deeper breath and greater balance into the body.
Emphasis will be on creating strength in the upper back, space in the chest as well as stretch and strength in the neck. There are a couple longer held balancing and standing postures for cultivating core strength.
Class concludes with a short "savasana" (relaxation pose) to the sound of crystal bowls.
Who would benefit from this class?
- have a tight chest, neck and/or shoulders
- would like to improve their posture
- suffer from "upper-cross syndrome"
- have excess pitta and/or kapha
- are interested in bringing greater balance to chakra's 3-5 (Manipura, Anahatha, Vissudha).
Practice along with this mp3 in water no deeper than chest-depth at a temperature preferably warmer than 85 degrees.
You will need at least one "water noodle" or floatation device.